More for Today's Active Families!
River Hills Country Club prides itself with an exceptional group of Members because they are the ones that truly develop, nurture and promote our culture. Our private country club is not a “cookie cutter” facility operated by a management company or ownership group. We are different, relevant and proactive. The Club offers four main membership categories — Golf, Tennis, Social and Corporate. You do not need to be a property owner within the club's real estate development to be a Member of the club, however all homeowners within the community are required to maintain, at minimum, Social membership at the club. Resident Members enjoy no food & beverage minimums whereas Non-Resident (Associate Members) do have a minimal food & beverage monthly commitment requirement.
Membership at River Hills Country Club
Nestled in the heart of the River Hills Community adjacent to FishHawk in Valrico and in close proximity to Brandon, Riverview, Tampa and Plant City, River Hills is a family-friendly private country club where Members enjoy championship golf, tennis, swimming, fitness and a social calendar filled with activities and events for the entire family. River Hills offers a variety of memberships to fit your lifestyle.
Memberships are available for individuals or families! Whether living within the community or outside the gates, we offer options that allow all to enjoy the exceptional member experience we strive to deliver on a daily bases.
Enjoy First-Class Private Club Amenities
- Joe Lee Signature Course featuring CHAMPION Dwarf Greens ~ the same putting surface found on 12 PGA Tour venues including Pinehurst No. 2
- Tour-Quality Practice Facilities with Unlimited Range Balls
- Certified PGA Golf Professional on Staff & Teaching Professional available for Private Instruction
- Active Men's & Women's Golf Associations
- NEWLY resufaced Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts
- NEW Award-Winning Chef & Great Restaurant with Outdoor Dining
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with New Equipment
- Junior Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Outstanding Golf, Tennis & Swim Junior Programs and Camps
- Full Service Golf & Tennis Shops
- Full Social Calendar with Year-Round Events & Activities
- Meetings & Special Events Venue
Check out our latest Member Communications: Monthly e-Newsletter and Weekly Babble
Become a Member of River Hills
The Club offers a wide range of membership options, many of which are particularly attractive to young professionals and families with children. We invite you to visit the Club and experience the benefits of membership. To schedule a tour and learn more about the Member Experience at River Hills Country Club, please contact Margie Martin, Membership & Marketing Director direct at (813)655-5203, or mmartin@RiverHillsCountryClub.com.Return to Membership Navigation