1. Fellow Members – The Members of River Hills CC are a warm and welcoming group that encompass a wide range of demographics and variety of interests.
2. The Culture - is developed by the Members that is built upon comraderies and that allows the Club to nurture those relationships.
3. Home “away from home” – is the Club for our membership by providing an active calendar and social programming opportunities throughout the year.
4. The Amenity Varieties - at River Hills includes golf, tennis, aquatics with two pools, social events, fitness and playground areas for kids of all ages unlike any other in the area.
5. Exceptional Club Events - conducted with collaboration of Member Committees that assist in the provision of ideas, volunteers and attendance.
6. Superior Service - is the focus cornerstone of the entire staff at River Hills. An emphasis to care professionally and personally makes our team one of the best as rated by our annual membership survey.
7. Professional Management - from a team consists of veterans with almost 100 years of club and hospitality experience that have garnered regional, state, national, international recognition and PGA Tour events at the finest clubs in America.
8. Championship Golf - designed by legendary “Gentleman” Joe Lee is known for the superior green conditions and design for all abilities. This is accompanied by one of the finest practice facilities in the market.
9. Junior Activities - are held throughout the year including craft days, movie nights, golf camps, tennis clinics, Santa Breakfast, Lunch with the Bunny, along with end and start of school parties. There is also a championship swim team ranked in Top 100 in the US.
10. Great Dining - options that highlight the spectacular Sawgrass Grill featuring (7) large HD TV’s with lunch six days a week, dinner three nights a week and breakfast on Sundays with menus changing every quarter.